Diabetes - Buckwheat to the rescue

Welcome to this blog of A1c Test.

A1c Test - Diabetes - Buckwheat to the rescue

The content is sweet quality and helpful content, WhIch is new is that you sImply never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the unIque. it is currently close to enter a destination Diabetes - Buckwheat to the rescue. And the content associated with A1c Test.WARNING Please read this before.It's good to bring this A1c Test to the general public. If you like me to share together with your friends to scan this nice article.Some other articles may be duplicate to the web, I'm sorry :(

Do you know about - Diabetes - Buckwheat to the rescue

A1c Test! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

As I was surfing the web researching information relevant to my web site where I sell buckwheat pillows, I stumbled upon some information that grabbed my attention. Two things I am greatly concerned in. One is buckwheat, and the other is diabetes. The first interest would be obvious, because of my inter net business, but the second is a more up-to-date interest, or should I say, concern?

What I said. It is not the final outcome that the actual about A1c Test. You look at this article for home elevators that wish to know is A1c Test.

How is Diabetes - Buckwheat to the rescue

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from A1c Test.

I have just been diagnosed as being borderline diabetic, so when I came over this information, I was all ears, or should I say all eyes? What are the chances of seeing one record which combines both subjects which are the most foremost to me? "University of Manitoba researchers find links in the middle of buckwheat consumption and absence of diabetes in remote geographical area," or something to that effect.

Researchers had become aware of this area that had virtually no diabetics. They sent researchers to the area to see if they could isolate the factors that might be the cause of this. They had already ascertained that when population moved away from this area, they soon became branch to diabetes in about the same numbers as the prior local residents, so they knew it had to be some factor peculiar to that single area.

After spending some time there they found one fairly clear difference. The only flour that was consumed in the area was milled from buckwheat. Every conceivable food that would comprise flour, was made from it. They simply did not use any other form of flour. Whether they were making bread, noodles, pancakes, pastries, biscuits, or gravy, it was made with buckwheat flour.

The university then conducted a test using diabetic mice. Apparently, mice react to things pertaining to diabetes, sugar, and insulin, in much the same way that humans do. Giving buckwheat to half of the diabetic mice, and not to the other half, resulted in the half given the buckwheat recovering very fast from their diabetes. They then ran a small experiment with human diabetics, which resulted in a dramatic lowering of blood sugar levels in those given fairly small amounts of buckwheat every other day.

Being greatly encouraged by these results, they are proceeding with setting up full scale scientifically controlled studies on humans, indicating that based on the experiments with both the mice and the diabetic people, they are quite expectant of achieving perhaps dramatic results from these studies.

Having just been diagnosed as being borderline diabetic, I thought I would start eating some buckwheat for breakfast, and see what results I might get.. I went to the local health food store (couldn't find whatever except buckwheat pancake mix at the local grocery store) and bought some buckwheat groats (raw buckwheat).

I concocted a concentrate of recipes. For one I cooked about a third of a cup of groats in a bowl of apple cider. I knew that making oatmeal in apple cider was well good. Then I threw in a handful of raisins. I boiled that about ten minutes, tossed in some icy berries, which helped cool it down so I could eat it. Sometimes I pour a little low fat milk on it. Pretty good. Next I made some with a third of a teaspoon of beef bullion powder, added some dried chives, some parsley, a little garlic powder, a little lemon pepper, two teaspoons of ground flax seed, a third cup of the groats, a shake or two of sea salt,and boiled that ten minutes in a bowl of water. As soon as this was cooked I dropped in an egg, and fast stirred it up in the "soup". The heat of the soup cooks the egg, and I well like that recipe.

My results were very encouraging, but of course, anecdotal. I had had a blood test a concentrate of months before I started eating my buckwheat breakfast. I had weighed 261 lbs., and my hemoglobin A1c (measures your average blood sugar over the last 2 - 3 months) was6.9. After about 3 weeks of eating my buckwheat concoctions, my A1c was 6.1, and my weight was 243. I had not been aware that eating buckwheat also can cause weight loss because it is very high in fiber, and causes you to feel fuller, so you eat less.

Now I'm not saying that other population will get results like I have, and I'm not advocating this as what whatever should do, but I am saying that this explore being conducted by the University of Manitoba bears watching. As for me, though, I'm going to keep on eating buckwheat for breakfast. They have found out, in the process of their research, that buckwheat has a whole lot of other very nutritious advantages, One record I read declared that buckwheat was likely destined to become the next super food. I'm sure it's great for me than scrapple with syrup on it, or a bowl of frosted flakes and a doughnut.

I hope you obtain new knowledge about A1c Test. Where you'll be able to offer utilization in your daily life. And most importantly, your reaction is A1c Test. Read more.. Diabetes - Buckwheat to the rescue.
Avatar Of Me - Blogger SEO Diabetes - Buckwheat to the rescue (with Health & Product)
Rating :4 out of 5 (1 reviews.) You can comment below suggests. Thank you for following us all along. We look forward to creating a good time. Blogger SEOon
View Related articles associated with A1c Test. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you shareDiabetes - Buckwheat to the rescue

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment