Blood Sugar Testing - What Every Diabetic Should Know

Testing Blood Sugar - Blood Sugar Testing - What Every Diabetic Should Know. The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Blood Sugar Testing - What Every Diabetic Should Know.

Do you know about - Blood Sugar Testing - What Every Diabetic Should Know

Testing Blood Sugar! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

How to learn the strict way to test your blood sugar levels at home.

What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Testing Blood Sugar. You read this article for info on what you wish to know is Testing Blood Sugar.

How is Blood Sugar Testing - What Every Diabetic Should Know

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Testing Blood Sugar.

Merry Christmas and wish you all a very Happy wholesome New Year!!! while the holiday season especially while festival times, diabetic citizen wonder what their sugar levels are and what they can do to keep it in control. Lots of citizen have doubts if their levels are normal. Some of the questions that citizen have asked me are:

What should my blood sugar level be most of the time? How often should I test it? What is the HbA1C blood sugar test and how often should I test that? Is there any singular time of the day that I should test it? Is there whatever else that I should know about blood sugar testing?

My sass to them is, "Learn to measure your blood sugar levels correctly"

How do you do that?

First buy a glucometer. Secondly, after you have a glucometer. You need to learn how to use it correctly. It is a motor and if used wrongly, it will give wrong results. In my feel what you should do is read the booklet that came with the machine. Next take the glucometer along with you for your next appointment and ask your doctor to show you how to use it. After that you show the doctor the procedure that you consequent and ask if you are doing it correctly. If you are production any mistakes your doctor can strict you.

The significance of an HbA1C test

Now that you know how to check your sugar levels correctly, let me tell you the basics concerning the HbA1c blood test.

How often should this test be done? This test is regularly done once in 3 months for diabetics

What is the use of doing this test? It tells your doctor and you the average blood sugar level while the past three months.

One of my patients had asked me this question. "Why should I do this test? I check my blood sugar every week. "This was my answer: Just because your fasting blood sugar and post prandial levels are normal does not mean that your diabetes in well in control. What I have seen among my patients is that for few days just before the blood test they eat correctly and when the test article is seen, the levels are almost normal. But when I do the HbA1C test for them it shows a high value. This means that most of the "other" time my patients have high sugar levels. Similarly your doctor and you need to know if this is what happens in your case and your treatment needs to convert depending on such a result, or tomorrow a diabetes complication could occur and both your doctor and you will wonder why this happened to you.

When and How often to test your blood sugar levels at home

The next step is to know when and how often you need to test. This depends on varied factors and your doctor is the best someone to tell you how often you need to test your sugar levels. Newly diagnosed diabetics and diabetics who are not under operate may have to test:

Fasting for at least 8 hours (Before Breakfast) 1-2 Hours After Breakfast Before Lunch 1-2 Hours After Lunch Before Dinner 1-2 Hours After Dinner Bedtime3 A.M. (in some conditions)

I have just mentioned the maximum that a someone whom I would treat might have to test in one day. In such cases I regularly ask them to get admitted and have a lovely nurse do the testing. But on average my patients are asked to test three to four times a day till their sugar levels are in operate then I ask them to test once a day. But there are some conditions where you should test more often than normal. Situations where your doctor might want you to check your sugar levels more frequently:

If your diabetes treatment changes If you begin taking other kinds of medicines If you convert your diet If your exercise routine or performance level changes If your level of stress increases If you are sick.

When you are sick, even without eating, your sugar levels may run high, so testing is important. Continue testing more often until you have maintained your blood sugar levels for at least 1 week, or until your doctor advises you that more frequent testing is no longer necessary.

I hope you get new knowledge about Testing Blood Sugar. Where you can put to used in your daily life. And most of all, your reaction is Testing Blood Sugar. View Related articles associated with Testing Blood Sugar. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Blood Sugar Testing - What Every Diabetic Should Know.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment