Vlog #7: My endo visit today -- and when I'll be on the air and in print talking...

A1C Ranges - Vlog #7: My endo visit today -- and when I'll be on the air and in print talking....
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Vlog #7: My endo visit today -- and when I'll be on the air and in print talking....

Do you know about - Vlog #7: My endo visit today -- and when I'll be on the air and in print talking...

A1C Ranges ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about A1C Ranges . You look at this article for home elevators what you want to know is A1C Ranges .

How is Vlog #7: My endo visit today -- and when I'll be on the air and in print talking...

Vlog #7: My endo visit today -- and when I'll be on the air and in print talking... Video Clips. Duration : 7.03 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from A1C Ranges . I do have some good miscellany to report before getting to the nitty gritty. 1. I'll be on the Michelangelo Signorile Show tomorrow at 4:30 PM ET. Lizz Winstead is guest hosting for Mike - the gals take over the airwaves again (see my post about last month's go-round with Lizz! Sirius/XM OutQ. We'll discuss Equality Battleground States. A good primer is this article by Lisa Keen at Bay Windows. 2. On Wednesday at noon ET, I will be on The State of Things (WUNC/NPR) to discuss the state of LGBT rights with host Frank Stasio. 3. In the November issue of Interview Magazine, you'll see your blogmistress and other LGBT activists in a feature curated by Duncan Lance Black called "Stand Up for your Rights." David Mushegain did the fantastic photography for the piece, and let's just say that I look quite different in my shot than I normally do. I'll probably do a vlog about this later, but I went to the endo today and had some news. You may recall that I need to have my diabetes in tight control so my A1C (or glycated hemoglobin, the average of blood sugars over 3 months or so), is at 8.0 or better for surgery. Today it was 10.2, down from 11. That drop reflects the last two weeks of tight control. Not good enough. So I'm working with my fabulous nurse practitioner Kathy for the next two-three weeks of hell to make it to 8.0 by November 22. Actually Nov. 15, when I will have my A1C done again as well as another test I've not heard of before, Fructosamine ("fructosamine allows the ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about A1C Ranges . Where you'll be able to offer used in your day-to-day life. And above all, your reaction is A1C Ranges . View Related articles associated with A1C Ranges . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Vlog #7: My endo visit today -- and when I'll be on the air and in print talking....

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment