A1C Normal Ranges - Dangerous Blood Sugar Levels - What to DoHi friends. Today, I found out about A1C Normal Ranges - Dangerous Blood Sugar Levels - What to Do. Which could be very helpful in my experience so you.
Do you know - Dangerous Blood Sugar Levels - What to Do
Have you been monitoring your blood sugar level for a while? Are you disturbed as your blood glucose levels are tricky? I know that a dangerous blood sugar level reading look fine if you have eaten several slices of cakes at your friend's birthday party. However the things does not seem fine if you get a higher reading even after eating a low carb and high protein meal. What worse if the reading is high even after exercising the previous night?What I said. It isn't the actual final outcome that the true about A1C Normal Ranges. You read this article for facts about an individual want to know is A1C Normal Ranges.
About A1C Normal Ranges
If you are facing the same scenario then you must spend here few minutes to know what is actually going on within you. Let's dig in to find out more.
I'm sure you know that exercise and diet affects the sugar level in blood. You may be unaware there are certain other things like virus or stress that affects the blood glucose level at the same time. A higher reading may also come up as with the regular usage and passage of time, your medication is no longer affecting your body system properly. A single higher reading is nothing that you should worry about. However if you notice a pattern or series of high readings then it is important to consult your health care professional.
It is the responsibility to check the sugar level in blood if you are a diabetic. Unluckily the monitoring of blood glucose level is like a two-edged sword. Studies have revealed that recurrent monitoring generally results in the feeling of "failure" or "success" for diabetics. If the results are becoming consistently higher then it may trigger the feeling of self blame and anxiety.
Sometimes these feelings cause some diabetics to give up blood glucose monitoring. The important here is to understand that blood glucose monitoring is not a test but a tool to fight against this deadly disease.
So if ever your blood glucose level results are higher you should
* Test again before meal and then two hours after meals. This will help you to check how well your medications are working for controlling the blood sugar level. It will also help you to understand which foods are boosting the levels of sugar in blood.
* Define the patterns of blood glucose readings. If the levels are higher one day then there isn't any big deal. However repeated high levels of sugar in blood must be discussed with doctor.
* Start taking baby steps. Try some more exercise or limit the amount of carbohydrates in your next meal. Never go overboard. If ever a pattern is seen for more than three days consult your physician.
* Relaxing is best for controlling blood sugar levels. It is not only the food that converts blood glucose level in a roller coaster. If there are dangerous blood sugar levels on your glucometer then it is the right time to relax.
* Try to build a friendly relationship with your doctor. Even after doing all this you are unable to control blood sugar levels then discuss with your doctor. He is able to see the bigger picture. Sometimes with the passage of time the pancreatic cells stop to produce insulin, sometime the particular medicine becomes ineffective. Doctor's suggestion can be of great help to you.
(1 reviews.) Blogger SEOon